Sunday

Spring Is Around The Corner



Bedouin Sampler

We got some much needed rain! And signs of spring are everywhere. The trees are exploding and the weeds are popping.

Andean Pebble Weave Sampler

I will be taking a break from weaving until April. We have lots going on with the family, I need to get some more items in my Etsy shop (I will start doing shop updates here), and I am nursing a shoulder injury that just won't quit.

Simple/plain weave with combs

And as a reminder, I do post to Facebook and Ravelry, but I am still learning how to use them. But that takes times, and well, I'd rather be weaving!!!

Sampler Warp

So I'll leave you with a few pictures, and I will see you in April.

And some very lovely chickens!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...